Melissa A. Mattingly
Students who encounter issues with the UIC registration system are encouraged to email Melodie Shaw to learn more about why they were unable to register.
- Your UIN
- What error you received
- Which course you were registering for
Subway (or the L): The CTA (Chicago Transit Authority) Blue Line has a stop at UIC-Halsted. For taking the Blue line to the department, exit the subway car at the UIC-Halsted stop (it will be above ground in between the expressway), walk east up the ramp (towards the “Sears” tower) to Halsted street, then proceed south on Halsted street to Taylor street (approximately an 11 minute walk). The department is located on the south-west corner of Halsted and Taylor. You can, of course, also use other exits (i.e. walk west instead of east) from the UIC-Halsted stop and walk south directly through the campus.
CTA buses: Public transit close to the SES building is available by several CTA buses including the following:
- #8-Halsted (North “Halsted & Taylor” and South “Halsted & Taylor” stops)
- #12-Roosevelt (East “Roosevelt & Halsted” and West “Roosevelt & Halsted” stops)
- #18-16th/18th (East “Roosevelt & Halsted” and West “Halsted & Roosevelt” stops)
- #157-Streeterville/Taylor ( West “Taylor & Halsted” and East “900 W Taylor” stops)